Do you know what one of the best things is about choosing Treatment Alternatives? The fact that every person’s substance abuse recovery plan is catered specially for them.
Typically, drug treatment can take anywhere from three months to one year. If you find yourself needing more time for the recovery process because of prior commitments, then an outpatient treatment (OP) in Boca Raton is a great option for you to get back on your feet.
While receiving outpatient treatment at Treatment Alternatives, you will notice the many benefits the program has to offer. One of the perks includes the ability to receive treatment while living at home or in a sober living house. This also means that you will be able to receive the needed help for your addiction while keeping up with school or work. After all, just because you need help for an addiction, doesn’t mean that rent will be able to pay itself.
Other benefits to outpatient treatment at Treatment Alternatives include:
- The flexibility of outpatient treatment allows you to keep up with prior commitments at home, in the workplace, or at school.
- Our outpatient treatment program is designed for long-term management, and will help you stay committed to a lifetime of sobriety.
- Treatment Alternatives has a career center that helps you stay on your feet and focused on career and education goals.
- Our outpatient treatment program is much less expensive than inpatient care, mainly because you are not paying for room or board.
- OP allows you to get regular support from family and friends.
For those who need a more in-depth recovery regimen, then our intensive outpatient programs (IOP) at Treatment Alternatives may be just what you are looking for. The main difference between IOP and regular OP programs is that the first of the two offer more in-depth and frequent care programs and meetings.
Treatment Alternatives has met all 16 criterion for a quality intensive outpatient program listed on the SAMHSA website, which include:
- Alternative therapists (art therapy, meditation, acupuncture, and yoga)
- Available psychiatrist and MD that specialize in addiction
- Career center
- Combination of therapeutic approaches are available during the day or evening in order to accommodate different work or school schedules
- Comprehensive psycho/social/medical evaluation
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Licensed and Masters level therapists